META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Counts, DED, Counts-DED, Coral Gables High School, Coral Gables, Coral Gables HS, ">

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Message From Jim Simpson

Hi Karen,
By way of identification, I am Jim Simpson. From 1962 through 1995, when I retired from Gables, I was the Director of Student Activities and a foot ball coach. From 1962 through 1968, I was also one of the basketball coaches. I retired from Gables in 1995, and my wife and I moved to Bradenton, Florida in 1999. Unfortunately, my wife passed away In January of this year.

I just spent some time on the Reunion Site, thus this e mail to you. The Class of 66 was one of the great Gables Classes. I am in the process of attempting to clear my calendar so that can attend your reunion. I am scheduled to visit my granddaughter and her new husband in California, in early January, 07. Hopefully, I can change my plans and attend your reunion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?